A valuable learning experience.
An invaluable opportunity.
Atlantic Health System offers the support you need to grow as an individual and make an important contribution as a part of a team. Our dedication to attracting and retaining the best talent includes providing tools and resources that will help you advance your skills and take your career to the next level.
Your unique training will play a vital role in delivering the integrated, world-class care everyone has come to expect from us. When you join our team, you’ll find a collaborative environment that empowers you to make a difference every day.
Some of our many development initiatives include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – We encourage professional growth and make it possible for employees to enhance their present job-related skills and abilities, as well as prepare them for future career opportunities within the organization.
- Organization Development – Enhance your organizational performance and individual growth with our training and development programs, which include leadership development, strategic planning, and work/life balance.
- Career Ladders – Boost your expertise through education, training, job experience, and, in some cases, obtain credentials such as certifications and professional licenses.
- Certification Programs – Move ahead in your career without the commitment of a degree-granting program by increasing your skills and becoming certified in a specialty that interests you. In addition, employees who complete certification programs often receive salary compensation and recognition.
- PACT (Professional Advancement Clinical Tracks) – If you are self-motivated in specific clinical areas and wish to advance your position and earn monetary awards, you can take advantage of our PACT programs in clinical and non-clinical settings. As a part of this program, you’ll create a self-guided professional advancement program using annual plans with specific requirements. There are a total of twelve different PACT programs now in place ranging from RN programs to those that handle patient accounts.
- Mentorship Program – Build professional relationships and be supported by a like-minded colleague who is dedicated to advancing your personal and professional goals.
- Career Pathways – Advance or change your career through our guidance and resources. We’ll map out the steps you can take to achieve your career goals while providing you with new skills, expanding both your knowledge and personal growth.