- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Associate of Science degree from an accredited respiratory therapist program, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, highly preferred.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 1-2 years of Respiratory Care experience, required.
- Critical care experience, highly preferred.
- Previous experience with PFT studies and cardiopulmonary testing, highly preferred.
- Current or past experience with EPIC charting, highly preferred.
- Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC), required.
- Credentialed as Certified or Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist, expected to have or obtain with 12 months of hire. Active license for Respiratory Therapy in New Jersey, required.
- Advanced and Basic Life Support certification required.
Atlantic Health System (AHS), headquartered in Morristown, NJ, is an integrated health care delivery system:
- Workforce of over 16,000 team members dedicated to building healthier communities
- 350 sites of care, including six hospitals: Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital
- Atlantic Health System also supports communities through Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Rehabilitation, Atlantic Home Care and Hospice, and its subsidiary, Mobile Health
- Atlantic Health System sponsors the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the larger ACOs in the nation, and Optimus Healthcare Partners
- In 2019 we were named a ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ by Fortune, and Great Place to Work for the 11th year in a row.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .