- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with advanced level IT certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in information systems application support and/or technical IT services.
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred.
- Participates as team member on assigned project teams.
- Possesses knowledge of basic project management skills.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status