- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational/Instructional Technology, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant professional level experience designing custom instructional and other solutions (e.g. program content, leader and participant materials, exercises, etc.)
- Demonstrates a strong proficiency with authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, iSpring, Storyline, etc.)
- Knowledge of various learning technologies including Learning & Content Management Systems, eLearning tools, mobile enabled learning, and virtual training (distance learning) platforms (Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of measurement and evaluation methodology and ability to design systems to measure the impact of tools, processes, and learning interventions
- Exceptional consulting and communication skills including strong facilitation and clear and precise writing
- Experience working with LMS platforms
- Advanced degree
- Previous experience in healthcare industry
- Experience in developing infographics, interactive simulation, storyboards
- Experience with SuccessFactors
- Industry designation e.g. CPLP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP,
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.