This incredible opportunity is Full Time and will require the following:
- 7p-7a, with a day shit every 2 weeks to meet with management , must work every other weeklend.
- 70% beside nursing with ability to educate hands on with patients, 30 % education
- Patients include both pre and post op othho patients
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong leadership skills. Computer literacy. Ability to execute defined organizational goals.
- In tandem with the leadership team and unit manager this candidate would ensure compliance with unit policies, staffing, discipline and budget. This candidate would serve as a unit resource and promote staff and program development.
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served. Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.