The HR Data Specialists (HRDSs) goal is to enable the HR department to spend less time on clerical tasks, help improve the quality and accuracy of the data and provide a quick response to our client base. In doing so, return our clients back to their primary functions supporting the Atlantic Health System Workforce.
- Provide first line support to all AHS’ Human Resource Team Members and Leaders.
- Apply knowledge of both HR policies and procedures to maintain data integrity.
- Respond to all inquiries – (Cherwell Ticketing system, email or phone) on a variety of issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service. Meet or exceed statistical metrics.
- Collaborate with others on special assignments and projects as needed.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding the safeguarding of highly confidential information.
- Reviews new hire data entry using standards to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Collaborates with HRBPs to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of Action Requests to be submitted
- Evaluates report requests and either fulfills the request or assigns it to the appropriate HRIT resource
The support model includes;
- 50% – Responding to Cherwell Ticketing system requests within 24 hours.
- Action Requests
- CWR/Non Employees
- Data Corrections / Updates
- Leave Plans
- Performance Management
- HRMS Security
- 30% – Assist HRBPs with data integrity issues and questions.
- 10% – Core table updates
- 10% – Adhoc projects
* Resolve ARF Errors
CWR / Non Employees
* Reactivate CWRs as needed
* Hiring Nursing Students
Data Corrections / Updates
* ID Deletion
* Secondary Positions
* Job Code Updates
* Quarterly Data Audit / Integrity Check & Clean-up (PM & JD)
* Create New Cost Centers
* Historical data entry
* Shift Correction / Determination – Sometimes HR Downs are caused because the team member never had a shift determined when they were hired.
* Benefit Plans
* FT, PT, PD Changes
* Std_Hrs Changes
* Reactivate Term CWR/TMs
* Provide list of 903# for On-Boarders as needed
* Fix Termination Kick-outs
* Upload VeCred (Credentialing) data
* Rate Table Updates
* Adjust Leave Plans as needed – Sometimes we have to review EIB time bank as well. This process is lengthy and requires us to touch base with FMLA team/Benefits Team/ERC and review paychecks for previous payouts.
* Enter Certification Pay
* Promotion / Demotion
* Position Management Updates
* Reports To / Supervisor ID Updates
* Granting New User access to the HRMS – PeopleSoft