- Recruit, interview, select, supervise and evaluate CPE students, interns and residents.
- Develop and educate curriculum for Clinical Pastoral Education and participate in CPE at local and national levels of ACPE.
- Design and coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics and educational events for CPE students.
- Maintain records, reports, policies and educational resources needed for the operation of the CPE program.
- Maintain pastoral and prophetic presence through visibility, availability, dialog, prayers etc to the
- MMC patients, staff and families. Oversee day to day operations of the Spiritual Care Department.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.