Atlantic Health System has created a Trusted Network of Caring™, delivering the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost. We aim to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Atlantic Health System is seeking a self-motivated, professional, experienced Clinical Talent Acquisition Consultant who will be responsible for the recruitment of Nursing open positions within Atlantic Health System. The role of the Clinical Talent Acquisition Consultant is to source external candidates for our clinical (nursing) positions (exempt and non-exempt) utilizing your previous networking sources and on line job boards. Reliance on external agencies is limited. Heavy emphasis is placed on time to fill.
- Develop partnerships with schools and universities to proactively generate a continual, diverse pipeline of highly-qualified candidates including front end representatives and medical assistants.
- Create and utilize innovative and aggressive recruitment methods that are designed to deliver an exceptional, diverse pool of candidates to Hiring Managers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Consult with and advise clients on all recruitment efforts
- Successful multi-discipline relationship building at all levels
- Monitor staffing metrics including, but not limited to: Number of Positions Filled, Time to Fill, Diversity, Source of Hire, Offer/Acceptance, and other internal measurements and standards that drive an effective talent acquisition process.
- Proactively and continuously utilizes effective sourcing strategies (passive and non-passive) in an effort to build a network of high quality, diverse candidates for current and future openings.
- Provides appropriate counsel and recommendations throughout the entire acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, offer recommendation, and other guidance as necessary.
- Expertise to identify, evaluate, and manage proactive sourcing plans, position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and tactics including cold-calling, networking/relationship building, internet job boards, database mining, referrals, professional outreach, and advanced sourcing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to create and conduct presentations on topics such as AAP Compliance, New Hire Regulatory Standards, Behavioral Interviewing, and Enhanced Candidate Experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful hiring metrics.
- Strong time management and analytical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease, professionalism, and savviness.
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment, and sense of urgency levels.