Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full-time Nurse Manager of Cardiovascular Services at Overlook Medical Center.
- The Nurse Manager for Cardiology will provide leadership, coordination, and collaboration between the inpatient cardiac patient care units, CCU and 4AB, and Central Telemetry
- The nurse manager will facilitate patient throughput between the ED, the Cardiac Cath Lab, CCU and 4AB
- Direct department operations and drive operational and service excellence
- Create a working environment that promotes positive employee engagement, adheres to AHS policies, effective communications, collaboration, innovation, productivity and continuous learning
- Assure appropriate resources and staff competency
- Ensure budget monitoring processes are in place and that appropriate action plans are established to address variances. Identify and implement ways to reduce and control expenses, as well as enhance revenue in the hospital and assigned areas
- Engage staff in continually raising the bar in patient experience and service excellence. Communicate effectively as hospital/system advocate to members of the community, continually seeks ways to promote the organization
- Participate in reviewing and revising policies as necessary to reflect changes in evidence-based practice and to ensure safe, effective, and efficient patient care
- Ensure compliance with local, state, federal rules and regulations, OSHA, and Joint Commission standards in collaboration with other healthcare team members
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served
- Support the Shared Governance model, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care for the patient population served
- Role model PRIDE values in all aspects of their work
- Demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills