Manager, Business Intelligence
September 6, 2018
The Manager, Business Intelligence is a full time position with Atlantic Health System (AHS) leading the ISS Reporting Team and Systems. The manager will ensure that the organization successfully implements and supports reporting, analytics and data visualization systems including Epic Clarity, Caboodle, Dashboards, Crystal Reports and Self-Service Tools. The work is accomplished in a team environment and requires excellent management and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Leads strategic initiatives, simultaneous projects and major enhancements. Ensures team complies with change control & project management best practices.
- Provides management/oversight for direct reports and subordinate staff including staffing, development and all other HR matters. Ensures supply of resources meets work demand and all teams are trained and compliant with standards and best practices.
- Delivers service and solution innovation to deliver new services, improve services or at a lower cost.
- Solves highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique. Operates under deadlines and extreme workloads.
- Complies with AHS Customer Service best practices. Works with customers to establish work priorities.
- Represents ISS at leadership and departmental meetings.
- Manages multiple vendor relationships, support and deliverables.
- Works with their team to analyze new functionality and recommend how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics, Computer Science or applicable field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within reporting and analytics
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Experience with organizational strategies, business operations and end-user requirements to develop system designs
- Experience with managing reporting teams, build and configuration
- Experience with SDLC and project management methodologies
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of reporting systems and tools
- Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Knowledge of SAP Tools, Universes, Cubes, Extracts, Epic Reporting or Visualization Tools
- Epic Reporting PM certification
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.