- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics, Computer Science or applicable field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within reporting and analytics
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Experience with organizational strategies, business operations and end-user requirements to develop system designs
- Experience with managing reporting teams, build and configuration
- Experience with SDLC and project management methodologies
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of reporting systems and tools
- Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Knowledge of SAP Tools, Universes, Cubes, Extracts, Epic Reporting or Visualization Tools
- Epic Reporting PM certification
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.