Radiology Service Engineer
September 6, 2018
Atlantic Health System’s Clinical Engineering Department’s in-house service team is expanding to meet the needs of our growing organization. AHS is seeking a seasoned Imaging Specialist for a highly visible role with New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Technology: Work with the most technologically advanced equipment from GE, Siemen’s, Philips, and ADAC
- Continuing Education: Stay up to date with latest technology with costs reimbursed for by hospital
- Collaboration/Support: Work in conjunction with CT Specialist and senior Radiology Service Engineers
- Employee-centric: FORTUNE’S 2017 100 Best Companies To Work For list for the tenth year in a row
- Assume responsibility for the repair, performance testing and calibration of Atlantic Health System owned diagnostic imaging equipment and associated workstations located at all acute care and physician practice locations.
- Work in conjunction with the senior Radiology Service Engineers and Clinical Engineering team to repair, calibrate and performance test the diagnostic imaging equipment located at Overlook Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 4:00 PM with on-call required. Travel to various AHS sites.
- Minimum four (4) years experience as a Radiology Service Engineer is preferred.
- AAS Degree with emphasis in electronics instrumentation (or higher) or equivalent work related experience.
- Good communication and strong customer service skills essential.
- Must be willing to support Radiology Service Engineer colleagues at any of our facilities as required.
AHS offers competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package including medical/dental, free hospital care, 403B, tuition reimbursement, and more. If you are looking for a challenge with unlimited opportunities consider this position.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration or employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and protected veteran status.