Nursing Coordinator – Medical / Telemetry
September 5, 2018
Overlook Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time Nursing Coordinator for the Medical Telemetry Unit, working primarily 7a-7p, no holidays.
- Experience in Neuroscience- this is a dual role providing direct care and taking patient assignment while working directly with the Nurse Manager
- Leads and support Nurse manager initiatives on the unit.
- Experience with staff evaluation- Experience in Performance Improvement – evaluation – developing action plans and re -evaluation.
- Experience daily leadership on unit -patient care and supporting throughput and LOS.
- Support nurse educator with staff education Strong leadership skills commitment to PRIDE , quality and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served. Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License required
- BLS required
- 5+ years Acute Care Experience in cardiac telemetry or neuroscience
- CNRN / SCRN preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.