Registered Nurse, Cardiac Catheterization Lab
August 21, 2018
Newton Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a Per Diem Registered Nurse for the Cardiac Cath Lab working varied shift hours either 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, or 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM, and weekends as scheduled.
Essential Job Function:
- Responsible for all aspects of Interventional Radiology/ Cardiac Cath lab Nursing including assessment, evaluation, and coordination of nursing care
- Responsible for performing patient assessment, IC conscious sedation (with physician) and patient/family teaching
- Provide primary clinical support to the provider and patient to assist in the treatment of the patient’s condition
- Follow-up on diagnostic testing to ensure completion, accuracy and appropriateness of patient’s condition for procedure
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- 2 yrs of critical care nursing experience in a hospital setting
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.