June 11, 2018
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Medicare Coordinator to work full-time.
* Oversight of all Medicare accounts receivable activities with direct supervision of 3 teams in the Governmental Billing Department includes but is not limited to the following
Insurance follow up and reimbursement review.
Denials including RAC accounts
Monitoring productivity and prioritizing job tasks of account representatives as needed.
* Responsible to maintain current knowledge of Governmental policies and ensure compliance with regulations, such as
Quarterly completion of the Medicare Credit Balance report
Medicare secondary payer rules for billing
* Monitoring of daily billing activities to ensure claims are submitted to the payer timely
* Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly productivity reports as needed
* Preparing and conducting performance evaluations and assuring accuracy in employee time records.
- 5 to 6 years Medicare billing experience
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory/management experience
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran