Systems Analyst 2
May 30, 2018
The Systems Analyst II is a full time position with Atlantic Health System (AHS) on the Epic Ambulatory Team. The position has responsibility for the implementation and support of Population Health utilizing Epic Healthy Planet, Registries, Metrics, Workflows, Dashboards and Healthy Planet Link. The work is accomplished in a team environment and requires excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
An Epic Systems Analyst II responsibilities include:
- In-depth analysis of workflows, system details and technical issues associated with the Epic application
- Analyzing new functionality and recommend how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
- Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users. Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests.
- Interfacing with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
- Participating in testing system enhancements and performs rigorous testing to deliver high-quality end-user solutions.
- Architecting and delivering solution innovation to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workloads.
- Solving highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience within information technology or applicable area of healthcare
- Experience with EMR build and configuration
- Experience with Population Health
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of clinical practices and principles
- Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
- Experience with organizational strategies, business operations, and end-user requirements to develop system design and training projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Epic Ambulatory certification
- Epic Healthy Planet certification
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.