Manager, Business Development
June 21, 2018
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Manager to support our Business Development department.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve integration, facilitate recruitment and drive the growth of the Atlantic Health System.
Field activities accounts for 85% of the position and the individual will be required to:
- Identify and build strong relationships with targeted referral sources in order to improve system integration
- Educat e providers and staff about services, physicians, medical neighborhoods and capabilities within the Atlantic Health System
- Recruit providers to the Atlantic Health System’s Clinically Integrated Network.
Sal es Planning accounts for 15% of the position and the individual will be required to:
- Identify potential areas of growth and create measurable action plans for success
- Create a disciplined call route through a data-driven targeting process
- Monitor and report volume growth in key clinical areas
This position will be based out of Union County.
Bachelor’s degree Required
- Field sales experience; five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience with physicians and/or health care administration preferred; or a combination of education and experience to prepare the candidate with the required skills and abilities to perform the typical duties and responsibilities listed above
- Requires travel within assigned geography; valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Strong Communication Skills
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.