August 2, 2018
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Director
- Partners with Revenue Cycle leadership to support their operations and departmental growth plan.
- Provides management/oversight for direct reports and subordinate staff including staffing, development and all other HR matters.
- Ensures supply of resources meets work demand and all teams are trained and compliant with standards and best practices.
- Leads strategic initiatives, simultaneous projects and major enhancements. Ensures team complies with change control & project management best practices.
- Delivers service and solution innovation to deliver new services, improve services or at a lower cost.
- Solves highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique. Operates under deadlines and extreme workloads.
- Complies with AHS Customer Service best practices. Works with customers to establish work priorities.
- Collaborates on ISS strategic and operational initiatives is part of the ISS leadership team
- Manages multiple vendor relationships, support and deliverables.
- Works with their team to analyze new functionality and recommend how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent area of education
- Minimum 5 years work experience within information technology or applicable area of healthcare
- Experience with managing application teams, build and configuration
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of revenue cycle practices and operations
- Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
- Experience with organizational strategies, business operations, and end-user requirements to develop system design and training projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.