April 2, 2018
Atlantic Heath System is seeking a Full Time Biomedical Specialist for Morristown Medical Center. Days, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Possesses comprehensive understanding of medical PCs, peripherals, medical network hardware, servers, firewalls and basic understanding of clinical network applications.
- Exhibits comprehensive level problem solving skills including testing, basic troubleshooting techniques and issue resolution.
- Demonstrates the ability to elicit information from customers as needed for troubleshooting and general support. R
- epair, install and config segmented medical networks, servers and firewalls. Possesses the ability to follow manufacturer’s procedures for preventive maintenance inspection, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections, and operation verification procedures on PCs, peripherals, servers, firewalls, medical networks and general medical equipment.
- Understanding of department CMMS and assures all medical equipment documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to run segmented projects with limited supervision.
- Inform project manager of project status, issues that may impact timeline and cost, and any customer issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage customer expectations in alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Associate’s degree in Science or Technology (IT/CET/EET required)
- BMET preferred
- 5+ years as a biomedical technician with experience in networking and informatics systems
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certifications (required) or advanced level certifications (recommended)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, Visio, project management software and professional skills.Possesses knowledge of project management terms and methods.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.