Emergency Room Nurse Manager
March 7, 2018
Atlantic Health System has a wonderful opportunity for a Full Time Emergency Department Nurse Manager to join our amazing Emergency Department at Hackettstown Medical Center
Hackettstown Medical Center Emergency Department features 11 private treatment rooms, a dedicated trauma room for cardiac and stroke patients, and an isolated area specially-equipped with negative air pressure to treat contagious illnesses.
Specialized emergency services, available 24/7, include:
- Cardiopulmonary care – We provide a wide array of cardiopulmonary services for heart and lung health with access to Morristown Medical Center for more advanced treatments.
- “Fast-Track” area – Non-critical patients can receive walk-in care with minimal wait times.
- Mental health care – Professional crisis counselors provide confidential support and treatment for those in a mental health or substance abuse emergency.
- Pediatric care – Our board-certified emergency room physicians care for everything from minor emergencies to life-threatening injuries and illnesses and can refer patients to Goryeb Children’s Hospital , when necessary.
- Stroke care – Designated a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, we are well-equipped to quickly and effectively treat patients experiencing stroke symptoms. What’s more, telemedicine provides remote care from stroke specialists at Overlook Medical Center .
- Transportation – Our on-site helipad provides quick and easy access for medevac units and ambulance transportation is available to and from our hospital.
When other specialized care is necessary, patients have seamless access to Atlantic Health System’s full range of medical services, physicians and resources.
The qualified candidate requires the ability to promote the mission, vision and values of Atlantic Health System to improve the health of our communities. Develop a high-performance team through transformational leadership with a common goal of providing evidence based exceptional patient care and quality outcomes. Successfully improve the reputation of the emergency department exemplified by the continued growth and patient satisfaction scores. Fosters a Shared Governance approach to decision making that encourages responsibility and accountability. Responsibility for developing and implementing a fiscal plan in collaboration with finance and senior leadership. Develop and imploment goals aligned with the organization’s strategic plan with assistance from senior leadership and staff input. Actively participates in events increasing the visibility and commitment of the emergency department to the community.
Valid New Jersey Registered Nursing License
5 years of Emergency Department Registered Nursing experience including 2 years of Leadership/Management strongly preferred
BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .