February 24, 2018
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Policy Manager who will be responsible to manage the process and organizational structures used throughout the System to develop, approve and implement both new and revised administrative and clinical policies.
The Policy Manager will meet this responsibility by ensuring the following:
- Develop a plan to achieve Atlantic Health System’s long term goal for policy management.
- Manage the current Atlantic Health System Policy Manual, including additions to the manual, updating revised policies to the manual and the accurate archiving of policies.
- Work with compliance, quality and risk to ensure policies address all regulatory, licensure and The Joint Commission standards
- Coordinate between site-based Policy Oversight Committees and the Atlantic Health System Policy Oversight Committee to support the organization’s objective to standardize policies system-wide.
- Standardize site-based Policy Oversight Committees processes consistent with the Atlantic Health System Policy Development and Approval Process Policy.
- Assist in the management of the Atlantic Policy Oversight Committee approval process to ensure policies are reviewed by the appropriate stakeholders, routed to the appropriate approval bodies for review and final approval and signed off by the relevant executive.
- Assist in the management of the Atlantic Medical Group Policy Oversight Committee approval process to ensure policies are developed, reviewed and approved consistent with the Atlantic Health System Policy Development and Approval Process Policy.
- Collaborate with Administrative Departments and Service Lines on ensuring compliance with the Atlantic Health System Policy Development and Approval Process Policy.
- Maintain an Atlantic Health System Policy Glossary and ensure that all existing and new policies utilize the same terminology and definitions for consistency purposes to address roles and responsibilities in the context of administrative and clinical services provided.
- Utilize the policy software program tracking mechanism to identify when each policy’s periodic review is due, issuing advance notice to the policy owner to ensure timely review and revisions.
- Review policies of newly acquire business units or practices and develop and manage transition plan.
- Develop and implement a plan to get all policy manuals, system, service line, departmental, unit based on the software program to ensure management and archiving of policies.
- Responsible for training other users on the policy software system
Bachelors Degree, Required
Minimum of 5 year with Policy Management experiencel preferably in healthcare or related field experience.
Atlantic Health System has created a Trusted Network of Caring™, delivering the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost. We aim to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.