PD Registered Nurse
February 19, 2018
Atlantic Health System is seeking a per diem Registered Nurse for the Pediatric Intensive Care at Morristown Medical Center. Shift varies and requires two weekend shifts per month.
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families. Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- BLS Required
- PALS Required
- Pediatrics or CCRN Preferred
Related Experience :
- 1-2 years of PICU experience as a Registered Nurse in a Hospital setting Required.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .