Cardiovasc Ultrasound Tech
February 10, 2018
Overlook Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a Full-time Cardiovascular Ultrasound Tech for theVascular Lab primarily working 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, including weekends as needed.
Essential Job Function:
- Perform non-invasive diagnostic studies in accordance with established department protocols based on IAC standards
- Possess sonographic skills in testing lower extremity venous, extracranial carotid arteries, physiologic testing (PVR), bypass grafts, dialysis and abdominal scanning
- Comply with hospital policies and procedures, attend department meetings and participate in various projects or assignments
- Effective communication skills with patients, physicians, and other hospital personnel
- Candidate would be expected to promote Atlantic Health System PRIDE values and meet the requirements of a Cardiovascular Ultrasound Technologist’s Criteria Based Performance Appraisal
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited vascular sonography program
- ARDMS or CCI credential or be eligible to obtain credentials within six months
- 1 year of experience as a Cardiovascular Ultrasound Tech preferred
- New graduates considered
- Knowledge of DICOM workflow inclusive of work list, imaging, exporting, and preliminary reports is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.