CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
February 10, 2018
The Institute for Rheumatic and Autoimmune Diseases, part of Atlantic Medical Group, has a challenging opportunity for an experienced CMA.
- Maintain chart compliance, perform vitals, height, weight, medical history, room patients, enter info into EMR, medication reconciliation, management of patient flow, work closely with MD and other clinical staff, conduct pre-authorizations, medication refills, and act as back up for front desk ie. managing phones, scheduling, etc.
- High School Diploma required
Graduate of a CAAHEP or ABHES accredited Medical Assistant program preferred
- Medical Assistant certification through AAMA, AMCA, AMT, NCCT, or NHA required
- Post externship MA experience required
- Computer literacy essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Practice has three locations: Summit, Clark and West Orange. Travel among these three locations is required.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.