December 7, 2017
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full Time Anesthesiology Tech for Morristown Medical Center. Days, 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. and every other weekend.
- perform duties under direct supervision of a licenced anesthesia provider
- provides support for routine surgical cases by assisting in the preparation and maintenance of patient equipment and anesthesia delivery systems
- performs first level maintenance on anesthesia equipment
- clean, sterilize, disinfect, stock and maintain routine anesthesia equipment and supplies
- 2 years of anesthesia tech experience or graduate of an approved ASATT school
- anesthesia tech certification is preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.