Responsible for supporting an organization or department by performing administrative services.
1. Prepare and organize research projects in conjunction with principal investigators.
2. Prepares various reports detailing the progress of specific research projects.
3. Maintains schedules and reports in conjunction with fellowship program directors.
4. Will handle confidential information.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree
1. 1 year of clerical experience in an administrative setting
2. Experience with clinical research
3. Experience with residency training programs
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care, at the right place, the right price, and the right time. We are a multispecialty physician group with more than 1,000 doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout northern and central New Jersey and northeast Pennsylvania. Our mission is to deliver exceptional care recognizing the unique needs of all those we serve. Our vision is to achieve the best outcomes with our patients at the center of the physician-led team, driven by service, innovation and continuous learning.
Our integrated network offers seamless access to Atlantic Health System’s entire health care continuum and our nationally and regionally ranked hospitals. In collaboration with Atlantic Health System, several of our practices offer urgent care and walk-in services.
In addition to primary care physicians, the team includes specialists that care for patients in all aspects of their health from pediatrics to geriatrics and everything in between. We make health decisions easier for patients with enhanced access to referrals.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.