|At Atlantic Health System, our promise to our communities is that anyone who enters anyone of our facilities, receive the highest quality care delivered at the right time, at the right place, and at the right cost. That commitment is also echoed in the respect, development and opportunities we give to our more than 18,000 team members. Headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, we are one of the leading non-profit health care systems in the state, and committed to creating a Trusted Network of Caring®. Our facilities and sites of care include:
- Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
- Overlook Medical Center, Summit NJ
- Newton Medical Center, Newton, NJ
- Chilton Medical Center, Pompton Plains, NJ
- Hackettstown Medical Center, Hackettstown, NJ
- Goryeb Children’s Hospital, Morriston NJ
- Atlantic Rehabilitation
- Atlantic Home Care and Hospice
We also have more than 900 community-based healthcare providers affiliated through Atlantic Medical Group. We are part of Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the largest ACOs in the nation, and are a member of AllSpire Health Partners.
We receiver awards and recognitions for what we provide to our patients, team members and communities. Below are just a few of our accolades:
- 100 Best Companies to Work For ® and FORTUNE® magazine (13 years in a row)
- Best Places to Work in Healthcare – Modern Healthcare
- 150 Top Places to work in Healthcare – Becker’s Healthcare
- 100 Accountable Care Organizations to Know – Becker’s Hospital Review
- Best Employers for Workers over 50 – AARP
- Gold-Level “Well Workplace”: Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard ™
- One of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE® magazine
- One of the 20 Best Workplaces in Health Care: Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE® magazine
- Security 500: Security Magazine
- Official Health Care Partner of the New York Jets
- NJ Sustainable Business
Named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals in 2021 by Healthgrades, a 2021 World’s Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year.
Our Atlantic Neuroscience Institute is the region’s leader in neuroscience care. A hub for the New Jersey Stroke Network, we offer a broad range of advanced neurological, neurosurgical and neurodiagnostic services. We are also certified as a Level IV Epilepsy Center and home to the Gerald J. Glasser Brain Tumor Center, where more brain tumor surgeries are performed than anywhere else in New Jersey. Our CyberKnife® program is the largest and most experienced in the state. We also have a satellite emergency department in Union, NJ, which treats about 40,000 emergency cases each year.
Committed to providing exceptional care, Overlook Medical Center has achieved the prestigious Magnet® recognition. This designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center is the highest national honor for nursing excellence. What’s more, Overlook Medical Center has advanced certification from The Joint Commission for perinatal care and is designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Additional Joint Commission-certified services include behavioral health care, spine surgery, wound care, and primary care medical home (PCMH).
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.