- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- BSN preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience in care.
- Preferably experience in a concierge or high-end clinical setting.
- Managerial/leadership experience preferred.
Knowledgeable in Windows based computer applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to easily adjust to changing work environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with constant deadlines.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Attentiveness to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Develops, establishes, and maintains productive relationships with Spine Center physicians.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.