Atlantic Medical Group is seeking a Faculty Physician, Primary Care to join our team at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ.
Working with Atlantic Health System, physicians receive:
• Flexible scheduling (seeking full time, part time or per diem) with paid time off
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
• CME & tuition reimbursement
• Fantastic locations; just a short drive to NYC, the Jersey Shore, & Philadelphia
Interested in learning more? Please email Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter: Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.
- The Physician shall work in partnership with the other faculty members to provide an educational environment for the residents. This shall include, but not be limited to, preparing and presenting didactic lectures, curriculum development and oversight, participating in faculty meetings, residency committees and resident advisor responsibilities including evaluations.
- Physician will spend approximately 50% of their time delivering inpatient care on the Overlook Family Medicine residency teaching service.
- Physician will spend approximately 50% of their time in the outpatient setting (precepting residents, teaching medical students, SAR rounding).
- Physician shall provide all appropriate primary care services within the scope of the Physician’s license, including but not limited to:
ïMaintain the standard of care for the delivery of primary care
ïMeet all Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements
ïObtain complete history and record findings in a systematic format
ïPerform complete physical assessments
ïOrder, perform and interpret routine laboratory tests
ïOrder medications and or medical devices as needed
ïEnsure that appropriate preventative medicine testing is conducted on a routine basis
ïConduct appropriate follow up to ensure appropriate levels of patient care
Board certification (ACOFP or ABFM) with minimum of 5 years experience at the Graduate Medical Education level. The candidate should have experience in hospital-based medicine, geriatrics and/or hospice/palliative care. Sub-acute rehab (SAR) experience is also preferred.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Come join our amazing team!
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.