PRIVATE PRACTICE FRONTEND REP
October 9, 2017
Rockaway Specialty Practice, part of Atlantic Medical Group, is currently seeking a front end professional.
- Assume responsibility for front desk duties such as managing phones, checking in patients upon arrival, scheduling and confirming appointments, collecting co-pays, verifying insurance, scanning documents into the electronic medical record, processing medical records releases and other clerical duties as assigned typical of a physician practice.
- High School Diploma required
- Prior administrative experience in a physician practice required
- Computer literacy essential. EPIC EMR experience preferred
- STAR registration desired
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Computer literacy essential EPIC EMR experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate physician schedule
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.