September 19, 2017
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full Time Chaplain for Atlantic Home Care & Hospice. Days, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., including weekends and on-call.
- Able to provide direct spiritual support in private homes,nursing facilities and hospitals to patients and families facing serious life limiting illness
- Able to work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Able to perform a spiritual needs assessment
- Able to provide bereavement support to families and caregivers
- Master of Divinity
- 1 minimum of 1 CPE experience with oncology or hospice and palliative care
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.