Systems Analyst 3
August 29, 2017
The Systems Analyst III is a full time position with Atlantic Health System (AHS) on the Epic Ambulatory Team. The position has responsibility for oversight of implementations and support of the Epic Ambulatory EMR including MyChart, CareEverywhere and EpicCare Link. The work is accomplished in a team environment and requires excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
An Epic Ambulatory Systems Analyst III responsibilities include:
- Analysis of workflows, system details and technical issues associated with the Epic application
- Scopes multiple major and minor enhancements in accordance with ISS standards and best practices
- Analyzing new functionality and recommends how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
- Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users. Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests.
- Interfacing with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
- Drives changes and makes recommendations to leadership regarding ISS processes, change management and operational workflows
- Architecting and delivering solution innovations to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workloads.
- Solving highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative
- Involved in multi-team and integrated solution development
- Manages vendor relationships and escalates vendor issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Epic Ambulatory certification Preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience within information technology or applicable area of healthcare
- Experience with EMR build and configuration
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of clinical practices and principles
- Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
- Experience with organizational strategies, business operations, and end-user requirements to develop system design and training projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .