Systems Analyst 2
October 9, 2017
1) Reviews, analyzes, and modifies systems applications including scripting, testing, installing & intermediate problem solving;
2) Makes recommendations for optimization of application performance based on routine assessments;
3) Effectively escalates unresolved issues based on situational assessment;
4) Manages multiple complex priorities and projects;
5) Constructs and maintains clear, concise, and relevant documentation;
6) Works closely with customer to understand business and workflow;
7) Manages customer expectation;
8) Works with indirect supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is highly desired, but an Associate Degree in IT would be considered;
- ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
- Two-to-three years direct related experience is preferred but would consider a new graduate with related educational experience
- Should also have basic project management skills and working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.