PD Social Worker (MSW)
July 31, 2017
Overlook Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a PD Social Worker (MSW) for the Case Management Unit working primarily 8:30AM – 4:30PM, including weekends as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consultant to healthcare team
- resolution of crucial problems of patient/family
- assist with adjustment to illness
- facilitate formulation of post-acute transition planning
Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Masters in Social Work Required
- Current LSW or LCSW Social work license Required
Related Experience :
- At least 1 year of acute care experience Required
- knowledge of systems–financial, insurance, advocacy
- knowledge of community resources
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .