PD Patient Care Technician
July 10, 2017
Overlook Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking aPer-Diem Patient Care Technician for the Intensive Care Unit to work 7A-7P including every other weekend.
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing quality care for patients works under the direction of the RN.
- Assist patients with ADL’s commitment to put PRIDE values and rounding.
- Performs EKG/phlebotomy.
- Measures and records documents vital signs and reports changes inpatient condition to the RN.
Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families. Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is Required.
- Certification in patient / nurse care tech a positive.
Related Experience :
- Must have acute hospital experience or nursing / home experience.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .