PD Nursing Coordinator
Pompton Plains, NJ
April 24, 2017
Chilton Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System,is seeking a Per Diem Nursing Coordinator to work in our Nursing Resource Center; varies shift.
Essential Job Functions:
- able to assess staffing patterns and staff inpatient units knowledge of ratios and staffing to census
- rounding on all units administrative responsible for entire house handle MD issues- employee issues- patient complaints
- some data reporting and collection
- attend supervisor meeting every other month
- needs to know CMC policies and documentation will need to cover weekends and some weekdays as needed
Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
Leadership and management experience is strongly preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.