Systems Analyst 3
August 16, 2017
This position will report to the ACO Data Intelligence Manager as well as work closely with the Clinical Intelligence Team. This position is dedicated to support of the Atlantic ACO. The resource will be responsible for the integration of systems and touch points for data and information exchange in the ACO, develop reports and dashboards across multiple payers and IT platforms.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or Healthcare, or related work experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years in information systems application support Knowledge and understanding of Data Mapping, Data Mining, Data Profiling, Data Cleaning/Scrubbing, Data Quality and Data governance etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel features, i.e. creating data connections and pulling data from external resources, Pivot Tables, Lookups, Formulas, Graphs
- Strong Database, Access and SQL Proficiency
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry especially around: Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance data
- Familiarity with healthcare industry code sets (RXNORM, LOINC, SNOMED, CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10)
- Knowledge and understanding of Epic Systems healthcare data preferred
- Experience with Explorer in creating data visualization and dashboards preferred
- Ability to interpret and present data generated
- Must be FLEXIBLE, ADAPTABLE to changes to process
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Atlantic Health System has created a Trusted Network of Caring™, delivering the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost. We aim to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 7th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.