PD Research Associate
May 12, 2017
Overview: Research Associates will work support the Atlantic Center for Population Health Sciences team in the planning and evaluation of community health improvement initiatives; the collection, analysis, and management of public health and healthcare data streams; and the research and translation of best practices in the field.
Responsibilities: Job responsibilities include:
– Primary Data Collection: including instrument design, data entry, data cleaning, and analysis
– Analysis, integration and interpretation of large public health and healthcare data-sets
– Transcription and analysis of qualitative data sources
– Literature and best practice reviews
– Preparing of reports and presentations
– Management of survey instruments via online tools
– Web-based data maintenance
– Representing Atlantic Health System on various community health initiatives (internal and external) where data and research skills are needed
- BA in relevant field required (Public Health, Health Care Analytics, Psychology, Social Work, Statistics) – Master’s Degree Preferred.
- (Current graduate students are welcome to apply!)
- Proficiency in SPSS and Excel Required
Atlantic Health System has created a Trusted Network of Caring™, delivering the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost. We aim to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 7th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.